- Practical knowledge of method development / routine and stability analysis / validation of Nutraceutical ((i.e. formulations containing multivitamins, minerals, fats, proteins, amino acids and carbohydrates) and Pharmaceutical Formulations of domestic and ROW markets
- Well versant with HPLC, GC, wet chemical, etc. analysis of excipients, actives and formulations.
- Should have handled method developments or validations continuously and able to perform independently.
- Able to prepare technical documents such as method transfer sheets, method development report, stability summary sheet, out of specification / trend and investigation report
- Familiar with FSSAI and ICH guidelines, IP, BP, USP and Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia.
- Basic knowledge of FSSAI and ICH guidelines and GDP.
Required Candidate profile
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry Norms
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Tirupati Medicare Limited
The group is highly diversified, catering to a variety of broad segments like Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Ayurveda and a very niche segment like Sports Nutrition.