Roles and Responsibilities
- Attending Court cases, coordinating with external lawyers for keeping a track of litigation for and against the organization;
- Coordinating with Lawyers for sending legal notices and replies to the notices received by the company;
- Keeping record of legal documents;
- Legal research and analysis, identifying important issues and apprising the operational departments of emerging legal trends and tendering advice to avoid unnecessary litigation, etc.
- Monitoring the performance of the panel lawyers and rendering advice on formation of new panels;
- To engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law
- Support the senior management in negotiation, execution and closing of all project documents;
- Preparations of case draft, Coordination and Briefing / discussion with the lawyers for legal cases and to negotiate the fees structure of the Advocates, Follow up with concerned officer to attend the court.
- Conducting Board Meetings, Shareholders Meetings as per prescribed timelines provided in the Companies Act
- Issuance of notices of the meetings; as per statutory timelines, preparation of minutes of meeting;
- Statutory Filings of the resolutions passed by Board and Shareholders with Registrar of Companies
- Compliance filings under the Companies Act and LLP Act with ROC including but not limited to annual returns, audit returns, directors related returns etc
- Advising on secretarial compliances of the Company;
- Keeping track of amendments applicable to the Company and issuing advisory for implementation of the same;
- To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws of the company;
- To ensure that business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objects as contained in its memorandum of association and ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Companies Law
- RBI/FEMA filings.
- All other secretarial works
- First drafting, reviewing and vetting of agreements, legal documents and co-ordination with the panel of lawyers to ensure documents are legally sound.
- Keeping a record of agreements;
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be a CS & LLB.
- 5 to 10 years of experience required in manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaison with various departments within the company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to change.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry.
Role:Company Secretary / Compliance Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Law
PG:CS in CS
Tirupati Medicare Limited
Tirupati Group is one of the largest and fastest growing company, providing end-to-end solutions from research to product launch with multiple manufacturing facilities based out of Paonta Sahib, a serene town based on the foothills of Himachal Pradesh, India. The group was founded way back in 2005 and has already reached a significant size of Rs. 500 Cr (approx. 80 MN USD).
The group is highly diversified, catering to a variety of broad segments like Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Ayurveda and a very niche segment like Sports Nutrition.