Roles and Responsibilities
1. Review of Analytical Development Documents
- Analytical Method Development Report
- Specification and Method of Analysis
- Analytical Method Validation Protocol / Report
- Certificate of Analysis and Data
- Analytical Raw Data Verification
- Computer System Validation connected Analytical Instruments
- Qualification Documents
- Calibration Data
- Lab Note Book, Equipment Logs
2. Verification of GLP and GCP activities in ARD.
3. Hands on Experience in Software Application data verification and Audit Trail.
4. Handling and Review of Change Controls and Deviations.
5. Handling and Review of Laboratory Incident Investigations.
6. Document Issuance, Distribution, Control, Archival.
Perks and Benefits
As per company norms.
Role:Engineering & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,M.Pharma in Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate
Tirupati Medicare Limited
Tirupati Group is one of the largest and fastest growing company, providing end-to-end solutions from research to product launch with multiple manufacturing facilities based out of Paonta Sahib, a serene town based on the foothills of Himachal Pradesh, India. The group was founded way back in 2005 and has already reached a significant size of Rs. 500 Cr (approx. 80 MN USD).
The group is highly diversified, catering to a variety of broad segments like Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Ayurveda and a very niche segment like Sports Nutrition.
Contact Company:Tirupati Medicare Limited
Address:PATLION,,PATLION,NAHAN ROAD,PATLION, SIRMAUR, Himachal Pradesh, India