Roles and Responsibilities
- To evaluate and constantly monitor the purchasing requirements
of the company.
- To decide if what has previously been purchased for the company is
the most effective use of resources.
- Understand deeply, the requirement of chemicals by product evaluate whether any improvements can be made.
- Ensure constant sourcing of new vendors, worldwide. Ensuring they are fully vetted & pass our internal QC checks, to become approved vendors.
- Regular review of macro-trends, to understand the best seasonal time to purchase our raw materials.
- To review forward supply plan vs. inventory, to help ensure we are never out of stock of required chemicals.
- To constantly work on negotiating improved terms; credit, payment terms, delivery dates, cost, lead times.
- Regular vetting & in-depth knowledge gathering of our vendor network.
- Implementing various cost savings initiatives through alternate vendor development, alternate material development, standardization of specification, value engineering and just-in-time vendor development.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry.
Role:Procurement / Purchase Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate,B.Pharma in Pharmacy,B.Sc in Chemistry
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Operations
Tirupati Medicare Limited
Tirupati Group is one of the largest and fastest growing company, providing end-to-end solutions from research to product launch with multiple manufacturing facilities based out of Paonta Sahib, a serene town based on the foothills of Himachal Pradesh, India. The group was founded way back in 2005 and has already reached a significant size of Rs. 500 Cr (approx. 80 MN USD).
The group is highly diversified, catering to a variety of broad segments like Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Ayurveda and a very niche segment like Sports Nutrition.