Roles and Responsibilities
- Must Have the in-depth knowledge of the procurement of all types of packaging materials required for Pharmaceuticals / Nutraceuticals and Food industries.
- Contribute to cost price calculations based on market and product knowledge.
- Ensuring the integrity of the Packing Material manual, SAP / ERP data base and updating changes if any.
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM. Closely monitor stock levels & re order
level using BI tools. Commodity price tracking & facilitate buying decision.
- Leading contract negotiations, driving cost savings initiatives, and implementing strategic sourcing best
practices and ensuring to receives best in class pricing.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high level contact with key suppliers. Develop supplier scorecards and conduct quarterly business reviews. Maintain, evaluate, and expand reliable suppliers to effectively achieve cost, availability, and strong supplier management relationships. Identify new suppliers as necessary and determine the optimal set of providers for goods and services.
- Raising purchase orders, sending purchase order to suppliers, checking requisitions and purchase order status in the systems, correcting purchase orders, and solving issues related to purchase order payment. The ability to collaborate with Accounts Payable department and the tactical procurement support team is critical.
- Retaining the vendors that have already been developed.
- Conducting audit of new vendor & finalizing them.
- Streamlining SAP / ERP and ensuring its smooth functioning.
- In-depth knowledge of developments of laminates, cartons and other commodities.
- Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant.
- Travel may be required.
Perks and Benefits
Best In Industry.
Role:Procurement / Purchase Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Chemistry,Any Graduate,B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Operations
Tirupati Medicare Limited
Tirupati Group is one of the largest and fastest growing company, providing end-to-end solutions from research to product launch with multiple manufacturing facilities based out of Paonta Sahib, a serene town based on the foothills of Himachal Pradesh, India. The group was founded way back in 2005 and has already reached a significant size of Rs. 500 Cr (approx. 80 MN USD).
The group is highly diversified, catering to a variety of broad segments like Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Ayurveda and a very niche segment like Sports Nutrition.